Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grumping is appropriate for this crap.

     So I had this whole thing planned out, showing how I created this nail design. I had a grand long "How To" with video recordings and everything. But then,  my camera decided to be a jerk and loose about thirty minutes of video recording. The part of the video where I actually show how I paint the heads, which coincidentally is probably the most important part of the video. Since there were a ton of files associated with this design, I didn't even notice until I had started to edit the video that the files were missing. They were just gone.

     Believe me when I say, there was A LOT of profanity that flowed out of my mouth. I'm pretty sure I startled my goldfish a little because they were a little listless in the aftermath of my anger. At the very least I still have the pictures that I took of the design, otherwise I would probably still be cursing right this second. I think it was a sign of things to come when I spilled half a bottle of bright orange polish all over my desk while filming this thing. It was the world trying to tell me something.

     Here's to life's lemons, I guess. Doesn't make it any less hard to swallow, though. All that work *keyboard mashing* *rage quit*.

     OH WELL. HERE'S SOME FOTOGRAFIES CUZ THAT'S ALL I GOT.





-seal

No comments:

Post a Comment